West Coast Heeler Pack Services
K9 Adventure Hikes - Sooke, BC
· Hikes $25 (tax included).
· West Coast Heeler Pack is licensed and insured.
· All breeds welcome! Dogs MUST have recall. Services include pick up and drop off, along with a text to notify you. Hikes are roughly 1.5-2 hours long. Photos and/or videos are taken on all hikes. Water is always on hand and provided to the dogs. A first aid kit is packed with me. Each hike has a maximum of 6 dogs.
· West Coast Heeler Pack truck is equipped with two Champion Canine Truck Restraints. Your dog is "seat belted" in with this system that connects to a harness so their commute with me remains comfortable and safe. Your dogs are able to sit, stand and lay down comfortably. Ruffwear Web Master Harnesses supplied for your dog to wear. Harnesses have Heeler Pack tags with my phone number, as well as, bear bells.
Private Hikes – Sooke, BC
· Contact for prices.
· Best suited for dogs that do better out of a group.
· Limited availability.
· Contact for prices and availability. A couple options available depending on the needs of your dog.
· Group and Private classes available.
· Contact for prices and availability.
Dog Breaks – Sooke, BC
· Breaks $15-$20 (tax included).
· Best suited for those who just need their dog let out for a quick bathroom break during the day.
· Pet First Aid
· Certified Trick Dog Instructor
For more information and setting up a meet and greet, please contact me.
Amazing service and super devoted to making sure the Dogs of Sooke are hiked throughout Sooke’s beautiful mountains. Along with professional photography this company does it ALL!
Alicia provides everything you would want in a dog hiking service. She is credentialed in dog training, knows pet first aid and truly cares for every dog as if they are her own. Alicia provides a safe and fun way for a dog to develop and maintain good socialization skills while providing an excellent and physical and mental outlet for their energy. I have complete confidence in Alicia and her ability to competently handle any situation.
I nominate Alicia Erskine from West Coast Heeler Pack because of her amazing customer service and dedication to all members of her pack hikes. She’s knowledgeable and treats every dog as if they were her own. She goes above and beyond for all her clients and any dog would be lucky to join her on her pack hikes!
Outstanding individual who started this on her own and made a life change to start a profession that she loves and enjoys. She works hard every single day rain or shine and goes above and beyond to meet the satisfaction of not only the dogs she works with, but her clients and other businesses. She is very educated in this field, is a superb trainer that understands how to handle each situation and continues to challenge herself to make sure everyone comes out happy. She deserves this nomination because she is so passionate and works so hard.
They are a local business which also has a much-expanded presence outside of Sooke so they are able to do both things and do them well with a high level of customer service.
— Julie Lawlor
They are interdisciplinary with the reference to photography and use of social media sets them apart from just quality customer service.
— Patrick N. Marshall
A high level of personal professionalism which is a why I think it has been so successful.
— Dr. Brian White
To see more photos and videos, check out our Facebook page.