West Coast Heeler Pack Services
K9 Adventure Hikes - Sooke, BC
· Hikes $25 (tax included).
· West Coast Heeler Pack is licensed and insured.
· All breeds welcome! Dogs MUST have recall. Services include pick up and drop off, along with a text to notify you. Hikes are roughly 1.5-2 hours long. Photos and/or videos are taken on all hikes. Water is always on hand and provided to the dogs. A first aid kit is packed with me. Each hike has a maximum of 6 dogs (not including Kona and Cali).
· West Coast Heeler Pack truck is equipped with two Champion Canine Truck Restraints. Your dog is "seat belted" in with this system that connects to a harness so their commute with me remains comfortable and safe. Your dogs are able to sit, stand and lay down comfortably. If you do not have a harness, not to worry, I have many Ruffwear Web Master Harnesses in different sizes for your dog to wear. Harnesses have Heeler Pack tags with my phone number, as well as, bear bells.
Private Hikes – Sooke, BC
· Contact for prices.
· Best suited for dogs that do better out of a group.
· Limited availability.
· Group and Private classes available.
· Contact for prices and availability.
Dog Breaks – Sooke, BC
· Breaks $15-$20 (tax included).
· Best suited for those who just need their dog let out for a quick bathroom break during the day.
· Pet First Aid
· Certified Trick Dog Instructor
· Dog Training Basics
For more information including setting up a meet and greet, please contact me.
To see more photos and videos, check out our Facebook page.